Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
8534270

I'm signing a quitclaim deed as a Sole Member/ Manager of my

I'm signing a quitclaim deed as a Sole Member/ Manager of my LLC.I would like to avoid signing on the bottom of the Quitclaim deed with the wording Sole Member/ Manager of so and so LLC.
(I don't want the person to know that I'm the sole member.Would this be ok?

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

You can sign it a manager of the LLC here.You do not have to indicate you are the sole member.The quitclaim conveys your interest owned by the LLC.That should take care of the transfer of interest required here in Georgia under the law.This is sufficient to sign the quit claim deed in this situation.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.