Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I should have said: Is Ordinance and Law insurance required…

Customer Question
I should have said: Is...
I should have said: Is Ordinance and Law insurance required of the Homeowner Association's Policy to cover all mortgages whether 80% or 95%?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/21/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: legalgems, Arbitrator replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

There is not a statute that requires an HOAs policy to require this;

however, the HOAs bylaws may contain such a requirement (and in FL in particular, since 1992- Hurricane Andrew- many bylaws have been amended to include that requirement).

The answer was excellent. Thank you, ***** *****

Most welcome!

I was charged the $5.00 as I thought would be the cost, and then charged $40.00. I would like the $40.00 reversed otherwise I will have to get the bank to charge it back to you. **Norma Jordan

Hello; I am an individual contributor so I don't have access to your account;

please contact ww2.justanswer.com/help

and they will be able to help.

I hope you were satisfied with my response!
take care!

legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator