Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I have been trying to buy a $30,000 cabin In Dingmens Ferry…

I have been trying...

I have been trying to buy a $30,000 cabin In Dingmens Ferry Pa..

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I was sent a contract to sign via Email I signed... Have a copy of the signed contract by me not the seller the agent told me the seller agreed to sale and signed also.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I send deposit $1000

9/19/2017
legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

What is your legal question please?

legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator