Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

This is for my grand daughter, She has 5 children & her

Customer Question
This is for my...

This is for my grand daughter, She has 5 children & her boyfriend was paying rent, They broke up & she couldn't afford $700.00 rent. she ha no where to go & is being evicted from the apt. My question is there a gov. housing that can get her & her children a place right away.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Kentucky

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I think her land lord was going to take the papers to court o get her evicted

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She has no job . she was trying to work for KTAP but her baby is under 6 mo. old so she not have to work. but she doesn't draw very much , not enough to rent a place.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/18/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley
Let me look for something that may help.