Real Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified real estate lawyer who will answer your question

Barrister, Lawyer

More related answers
All real estate lawyers are VERIFIED
What can be done regarding age descrimnation in mobile park?
Law Educator, Esq., real estate lawyer
What can be done regarding age descrimnation in mobile park? I am helping a seller sell a mobile home. The park use to be a 55 plus park many many years ago and since then a family moved in the park a… read more
I live in a senior mobile home park in Illinois. We are
Barrister, Lawyer
I live in a senior mobile home park in Illinois. We are charged $670/month for lot rent and $158/month property taxes. We do NOT own the property - so is it legal for the park owner to charge US prope… read more
I currently live in a 55+ mobile home community. Over the
KLAW
KLAW, Juris Doctorate
Good morning. I currently live in a 55+ mobile home community. Over the last 2+ years my health & mobility have faded rapidly. My son is 52 and I placed him on the deed after my husband passed away. I… read more
We live in a mobile home park in Colorado and our adult son
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
We live in a mobile home park in Colorado and our adult son lives with us as we are in our 70s. He is on the title to our home. The park wants to charge 40.00 a month extra for anyone over 18 living i… read more
In 2003 I signed a 99 year lease since then the park sold
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
In 2003 I signed a 99 year lease since then the park sold twice and now belongs to the landowners (I did not buy in I only rent) My mobile home was partially destroyed during Irma and I can't afford t… read more
If I finance my condo special assessment thru my condo
Ray, Lawyer
If I finance my condo special assessment thru my condo association and the condo association takes out a loan for this purpose Nad halfway thru the loan the rate is refinanced at a lower interest rate… read more
I have a mobile home in a mobile home park that I pay
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I have a mobile home in a mobile home park that I pay $300.00 a month for I own the mobile home. The park say that they are going to be fixing some of the things in the park like driveway and septic a… read more
Bylaws single family residence, Port Charlotte Fl 33952 zip
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
Only front office made a note to fix issue pretty much. But a treasury on board since 55 community was nosey and the man said he was renting a room to him. But now he doesn't say anything to him and he keeps trying to personally deliver messages. The man is black and so is the man living in condo who was approved to live there. Why can't I get around this hoa condo by saying he is a Roomate. They said if was gay or if filled application out at same time would have been different. … read more
Park Owner says this,All mobile homes must be resided with
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Park Owner says this,All mobile homes must be resided with vinyl siding within 24 months of February 1,2017 or an assessment will be added to … read more
I have 10 of what we consider corporate monthly one bedroom
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I have 10 of what we consider corporate monthly one bedroom furnished 700 sq ft apartments with shared lobby, staircase, and elevator, and entrance to a business building with limited parking and busi… read more
I live in a mobil home park 55 older the owners of the park
Barrister, Lawyer
I live in a mobil home park 55 older the owners of the park want to charge 30 extra each month for lawn care I don't want there company doing mine so the hoa voted 33 to 44 in favor of the lawn mowing… read more
Have an indoor AC but energy inefficient. Installed a energy
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Have an indoor AC but energy inefficient. Installed a energy efficient one outdoors on my patio but Company Manager says I can't have one even though my neighbors have them. Quiet, can't be seen and n… read more
My hoa has a clubhouse with 2 pools.. a lap pool with a large
Ely, Counselor at Law
My hoa has a clubhouse with 2 pools.. a lap pool with a large cutout for just hanging out and a lagoon pool.. during the summer kids can take lessons in the lap pool but at summer time they only heat … read more
My wife, adult stepson and I live in a trailer we own completely,
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
My wife, adult stepson and I live in a trailer we own completely, in a park owned by a corporation. We just received a letter from the corporation alerting us that they are going to inspect our premis… read more
i live in a modular home community. i inherited this home
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
i live in a modular home community. i inherited this home from my father after his death. my son is living with me as he has no job and no where else to live. the manager of this community is threaten… read more
Hello. I have a bid on a mobile home at a mobile home park
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
Hello. I have a bid on a mobile home at a mobile home park in Montgomery County, PA. The lease which the park wants me to sign has very vague rules and requires the 'tenant' of the park to waive certa… read more
I live in a over 55 mobile home park. When we moved here in
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
I live in a over 55 mobile home park. When we moved here in 2002, we signed a lease. Management required us to list who would be living with us at that time and we gave information regarding our adult… read more
Problem with mobile home in California. My boyfriend and his
Barrister, Lawyer
Problem with mobile home in California. My boyfriend and his daughter own a mobile home. His daughter is never here and stays with her boyfriend 90 percent of the time. I"m the girlfriend of her dad, … read more