Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I need a chain of title for the property I own back to the…

Customer Question
I need a chain...

I need a chain of title for the property I own back to the land patent for an alloidial title for my property. How is that done and do you know anyone who can do this search. I live in Saint George, Utah

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Utah

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not sure what you mean. I do not think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/17/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Can ask a title insurance company. The fee should be minimal for a search. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Awaiting your reply, thank you!