Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Nuel fuel mining around Death Valley,Ca. new fuel discvery,

Customer Question
Nuel fuel mining around...

Nuel fuel mining around Death Valley,Ca.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

New fuel discvery

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Whats the name of stock

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/17/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: DamienJD, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Lawyer

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Are you talking about NUEL OJEL HOLDING LTD?

Here is information on it (see below). Apparently, there is no stock symbol for the US. Must not trade on a US stock exchange. Possibly it trades on the UK stock exchange. We can discuss more if you want to do so.

Company Description

Nuel Ojei Holdings Limited is a well established Nigerian company with an excellent reputation which will provide strong financial controls and will ensure that local Nigerian content in all aspects of this project is fully maximised.
Nuel Ojei Holdings Limited comprises of numerous companies with diverse business interests in oil and gas, agriculture, automobile, banking and insurance among other areas of the Nigerian economy.
The group combines a workforce of over 200 expatriate and Nigerian employees under the leadership of Dr. Emmanuel Ojei, a renowned Nigerian businessman with national and international reputation. And also have braches
Ashapura Minechem Limited of India is a major international company that is
Recognized as one of the most technically proficient and experienced with an
Unrivalled history in the exploration, mining and process management of
Mining properties.
The Company is extremely well equipped, not only to professionally manage the actual mining and processing operations of the leases that have been acquired but also has great experience, developed over many years in the specialist sales and marketing infrastructure surrounding mining commodities, thus ensuring a secure market for output products.
ASHAPURA MINECHEM LIMITED are the largest producer and exporter of Industrial minerals i. E. Bauxite, Bentonite, Iron, Manganese, Barites, Attapulgite, Feldspar, China clay and Mica among others. They also have a proven track record of manufacturing value-added products such as Bleaching earth and Calcined Bauxite. Their in house Research & Innovation Centre is having pioneering effect on their overall business and continually helps them to drive the momentum ahead from others. They have plans to set up an Alumina Refinery in Bhuj (Gujarat) , which is at advance stage of installation. Ashapura is also active in Shipping, Chartering, Port operations and various other infrastructure developments, which ultimately contribute towards the overall economic growth of India.
The Company has a total of 39 years of experience in Mineral Exploration & Mining activities and has dedicated staff in the laboratory, mining force and product experts, supervisors, maintenance, marketing, administration and financial personnel.
ASHAPURA MINECHEM LIMITED: Technical & Operational Capabilities
Total of 39 years of experience in Mineral Exploration / Mining activities
Company History, present business and experience in the Industry
Ashapura Minechem Limited (AML) was originally established as a partnership
Concern in 1967 with a turnover of about Rs. 2 lacs. Within three decades it has grown up into a corporate having diversified interest in Bauxite, Bentonite and Barytes mining, processing, export and port management with a consolidated turnover of Rs. 62, 141. 17 lacs for 2004-05. The firm was converted into a Private Limited Company in 1982. The Company became a deemed Public Limited Company in 1991 and later in 1992 was converted into a Public Limited Company. Its factories are situated at Bhuj-Kutch, in village Madhapar and village Ler in the State of Gujarat.
AML currently has 89 leases for mining in an area of 278. 5779 hectares with probable deposits of 461. 03 lacs MT in areas of Saran, Wandh, Hamala, Roha in Kutch District (Gujarat) . In addition to this the Company holds quarry leases for Bentonite mining for an area of 200 hectares in Gujarat
AML is one of the pioneers in industrial mineral development in India, and has developed various grades of Bentonite from different sources and quarries to meet international demand sectors like oil drilling, iron ore pelletization, foundry and Engineering.

Company Information

• Country/Region:United Kingdom
  • Address:We Have Offices Over Nigeria And Oversea
  • Website:http://www.emoashapura.com
  • Business Type:Manufacturer, Trading Company, Buying Office, Dist
  • Main Products:Oil And Gas, Agro Products, Chemicals, Aotomobil, , Energy, Copper Ore, Aluminum Mineral, Carbonate Mineral,
  • Location:London, United Kingdom
  • Year Established:1997
  • Number Of Employess:501 - 1000 People
  • Main Markets:North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Sout
  • Trade Capacity:North America : 11.11% South America : 11.11%
  • Production Capacity:Factory Size : Above 100,000 square meters No. of
  • R&D Capacity:No. of R&D Staff :Above 50 People

Contact info

• Contact Person:Mr. NUEL OJEI
  • Department:Owner/Entrepreneur
  • Telephone:
  • Mobilephone:
  • Fax Number:
  • Zip/Post Code:60092

Hello again! Checking in to see if you need further help. Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer a related follow-up question you may have. If I have not answered your question completely or missed a question, please let me know and I will attempt to answer it. If you are satisfied with your answer, please provide a positive rating between 3 and 5 stars for the service I provided to you. Best regards.