Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a couple of non evictions showing on my record and…

Customer Question
I have a couple...

I have a couple of non evictions showing on my record and one is in transit to court but i have not been served and already moved from premises how do i clear record--for i never legally been evicted from no address i ever lived at

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Connecticut

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

This time dont know and i have not been served also tried to give a payment towards what i owe they turned me down flat saying payment was too low

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats all thank you

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/17/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer. If you have requested a phone call with an attorney, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

What do you mean by "non evictions"?

.

Were you served a summons to go to court for an eviction case the first time?

.

And are you saying that you have vacated and returned the keys to the landlord this time?

.

.

thanks