Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have real estate property in Palmdale Lancaster area

Customer Question
I have real estate...

I have real estate property in Palmdale Lancaster area outsiede of LA Calif. can you handle the transfer of the title?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Callifornia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not yet I visited with a Claremont lawyer back in April of 2017 & she suggested a waiver for my brothers to sign.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That I bought the prperty back on 1981 fully paid in 2001 but my parents ppassed away in 1986 & 2014 got the title in their names died w/o a will. I got divorced in 2014 where my ex wife told me & in the final decree that I can have the 5 acre lot.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

how is it currently titled?