Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I contacted JustAnswer a year ago about a condo I purchased…

Customer Question
Hi - I contacted...

Hi - I contacted JustAnswer a year ago about a condo I purchased and got great info. I know have another issue which could be most efficiently explained by posting email content of two exchanges with an HOA manager. If I were to do that, will it be publicly published in our threat?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

•thread

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

NO.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. But I don't want to do this in the first place if the email content will be posted online. Do you know if it will?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/15/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

The thread is not private. However we can discuss this by phone if you wish. There is an additional charge.

Hi Loren- Apologies for the slow reply. My computer crashed! Actually, I've just learned that I have legal advice coverage through my employer so need to cancel this.

Ok. Not a problem.