Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Need a real estate expert, who understands the working of a…

Customer Question
Need a real estate...

Need a real estate expert, who understands the working of a POA-HOA,

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Need to be able to practice in colorado

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/15/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Please understand that state law forbids any attorney on this site from representing you. We are allowed to answer your questions about your situation based on your state's law, so if you would like to ask a question, please tell us what is going on and what your question is.

Thank you.