Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I need to put a claim in for surplus funds deposited in the…

Customer Question
I need to put...

I need to put a claim in for surplus funds deposited in the court

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes the rejected it all i need is to show i have interest in the money

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a court date of today 1:30. Need to get something in

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Here is step by step and the motion you need to file.This should allow you to claim surplus funds from a foreclosure sale.Make sure you follow them closely and file your motion again.You have rights here to the surplus under California law.

https://saclaw.org/wp-content/uploads/sbs-surplus-funds.pdf

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

The trustee has deposited the funds in the court. I was the one who requested that. They have dismissed themselves

So here file your motion the funds aren't going anywhere, they paid them in and dropped out.The court will hold this until you can have the motion heard here.You will be fine and the court should release them to you.

I already had the info I received. I pulled it up on the internet. After that I was told by everyone I needed to get a lawyer. Wording and lay out on 28 line paper is the secret answer that I had to get. Them it could be filed without being rejected. The answer I got as I was standing 10 min before my court hearing was the paperwork I began this nightmare. I couldn't believe in a time of do or die. I gave my credit card to you to get a straight answer. I filed and went to my hearing. I got exactly what they have been trying to do for over*****have my still husband father of my three girls. Who are now Homeless due to a violent man who is a dead beat dad went to jail for domestic violence cracked my breast bone. But hospital didn't do an xray until after he was out of jail. He has robbed me of my life. Two years ago I was told I should write a book. The house that was gifted to me and husband by my father so I could be a stay at home mom is gone although the vacation home he insisted on buying was free and clear. Bought from equity from gifted house. But he did what he wanted and you better not get in his way.verbal abussed. And then manipulated the system. I cared for my dad in diapers because we promied we would never put him in a home. We I did it almost ready to walk again when he was diagnosed with pancreatitis cancer. Both income jobs lost due to death and domestic violence. He has forged my name on federal and state documents cashed out on all pension 401k ECT. Now I have to pay you because I was in a desperate situation. I don't have the mean to pay thought I would when i walk out of the court. Well I got half of the money I dumped back into the house to keep my family taken care of. He bought a boat and tralier. My girls and the animals went in separate direction. Not by choice. I thought this was it. Callling you only put me back to the beginning. I ask you to please not charge my accout
.and my story

Good luck here, no problem.