Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We communicated earlier relating to a real estate issue not…

Customer Question
We communicated earlier relating to...
We communicated earlier relating to a real estate issue not disclosed by seller and you recommending reaching out to seller with a letter.
This is a followup to that.
Would you be able to provide a sample text for that letter? Or would it be possible for your to review the letter that I have drafted?
Also would you be able to refer to someone local in state of MN that could potentially represent me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/15/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Richard, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Richard, Lawyer

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Yes, I would be able to draft a template for you or review yours. That would be a Premium Service under the JustAnswer guidelines. If you you'd like me to help with that, contact Customer Service to authorize a premium service and we can proceed. I look forward to helping you with this.