Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am needing information on adverse possession of a property…

Customer Question
I am needing information...

I am needing information on adverse possession of a property in a small town in Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/14/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Real Estate Lawyer: Joycelaw, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Tina, Lawyer