Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
8534270

Ray In Indiana, the counsel for defense from the 312 area

In Indiana, the counsel for defense from the 312 area code (Chicago, Ill) would either have to have a license to practice law in Indiana or acquire sponsor from a licensed attorney in Indiana. The process probably takes at least two days in your previous answer you stated once time has run you can and should try for default judgment- hasn’t time run? I filed a complaint for damages and jury demand and summons August 18, 2017, per certified mail delivered August 21, 2017. I submitted proof of service with attached affidavit August 30, 2017. If defendants had 20 days they had until September 7-11 to answer, no-one (five defendants) filed a timely appearance or has answered complaint including (defunct) Accubanc original lender as of yesterday September 13, 2017. I drafted the order for the TRO and will submit today.Question: Do you have a template for “Order” for Lis Pendens? Do you have a template for Motion for Default and Order for State Court in Indiana? Should I file default judgment today?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I checked Roll of Attorneys and counsel for attorneys
is licensed in Indiana and probably filed appearance September 13, 2017. She is with national law firm Dykema Gossett.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Sample motion for default..

https://www.hamiltoncounty.in.gov/DocumentCenter/Home/View/103

I would file it here.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks.

Thanks for rating 5 stars.