How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask J. Warren Your Own Question
J. Warren
J. Warren, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2249
Experience:  Experience in residential real estate and commercial leases.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
J. Warren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a senior citizen (81 years old) and I have a property

Customer Question

I am a senior citizen (81 years old) and I have a property in Springfield, Delaware County, Pennsylvania. My wife and I left our 5-bedroom 4 bath brick split level home to our daughter Sarah and her husband Timothy Moleski to take care. In return, they stayed for FREE since July 2004. However, shortly after we left, they SOLD our house WITHOUT our consent by FAKING the DEED and forged our signatures...I have requested them to either pay me what the house is worth or they VACATE. They refuse to answer. I therefore have no choice but SUE them..I sent a letter to the Media, Pennsylvania District Attorney but I have not received any feedback...PLEASE HELP. Thank you. Abraham B Medina. I live here in*****, Hurst TX 76053
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: It is in the STATE of PENNSYLVANIA.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Yes. I sent a letter to the District Attorney of Media, PA, which has jurisdiction of my property. I enclosed the ORIGINAL DEED, needless to state, my proof of ownership.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am a 81 years old, senior citizen and am requesting LEGAL AID since I am retired.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am very sorry to hear about your situation and what an awful thing to have happen. I suggest seek the assistance of Adult Protective Services in Pennsylvania. This may not only be a criminal matter but also a civil matter as well and Adult Protective Services can assist with both avenues to remedy and resolve this horrible situation.

Here is a link to the information and contact number to call:

In addition, here is a link to the contact information for Legal Aid in Pennsylvania: /

These agencies should be contacted immediately as any delay could cause further harm to you and difficulty in clearing up the title issue.

All my best and encouragement. Thank you for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which truthfully addresses your question. Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I need to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time.