Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Pending eviction for monies unknown to us that were not

Customer Question
Pending eviction for monies...

Pending eviction for monies unknown to us that were not charged

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

We've been given notice of demand for rent or possession of property we were not given proper amount due for apartment rental an now are being charged past monies for the apartment

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

A realistic answer money due is 414

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/13/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. When the demand was made, are you saying the amount owed was wrong? If so, did you speak with the landlord and have you tried showing them what was owed?