Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How can we correct a Living trust wherein the property was…

Customer Question
How can we correct...

How can we correct a Living trust wherein the property was not deeded to the trust?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Legal Zoom was the preparer for the Living Trust and my father in law mistakenly answered No to the question should the property be deeded to the trust

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know whether a lawyer can make the necessary corrections since the property is in escrow right now.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/12/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.