Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Is this free or you have to pay. So do I have to do the work…

Customer Question
Is this free or...

Is this free or you have to pay

Lawyer's Assistant: The Real Estate Lawyers require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

So do I have to do the work and serve people

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Aloha oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My 24 yr old son moved his girlfriend in my house they don't pay rent and I want her out along with her two dogs, Told her to leave but she wont.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/12/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Where are you located

I am currently located in Kentucky, but any information provided would be based on Oregon law and any options would be specific to Oregon..

.

Do you want to evict both son and girlfriend or just the girlfriend?

.

Have you given them any written notice to vacate?

.

.

thanks

Want the girlfriend out first will deal with my son later but wanted someone loval so i can get her out asap
Wanted someone local

I can assist with giving you all the info you need, but I don't know if we have any OR attorneys on the site that I have seen..

.

I can opt out and open the question up to see if there might be one if you prefer..

.

.

thanks

But just to let you know, no attorney here on the JA site can represent you... this isn't a law firm.. So if you are looking to hire an attorney to represent you, you will need to contact a local real estate attorney if you don't want to handle this yourself..