Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Is this free or you have to pay, so do I have to do the work

Customer Question

is this free or you have to pay
JA: The Real Estate Lawyers require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: so do I have to do the work and serve people
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: aloha oregon
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my 24 yr old son moved his girlfriend in my house they don't pay rent and I want her out along with her two dogs, Told her to leave but she wont.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where are you located
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

I am currently located in Kentucky, but any information provided would be based on Oregon law and any options would be specific to Oregon..

.

Do you want to evict both son and girlfriend or just the girlfriend?

.

Have you given them any written notice to vacate?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Want the girlfriend out first will deal with my son later but wanted someone loval so i can get her out asap
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Wanted someone local
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

I can assist with giving you all the info you need, but I don't know if we have any OR attorneys on the site that I have seen..

.

I can opt out and open the question up to see if there might be one if you prefer..

.

.

thanks

Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

But just to let you know, no attorney here on the JA site can represent you... this isn't a law firm.. So if you are looking to hire an attorney to represent you, you will need to contact a local real estate attorney if you don't want to handle this yourself..