Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

This is a question is about a property in California

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 1 month ago.

Hi Frank. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed California attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. What is your question?
Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is our conversation visible now or going to be visible publicly to other visitors to the just answer website?

Yes, people can view my previously answered questions and the questions are indexed by Google, so people can view them through a search.

If you would like to have the conversation be private, you may be able to do that through customer support. I don't know if it is possible, as I am a user, just like you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is our conversation visible now or going to be visible publicly to other visitors to the just answer website? I would prefer this to be private. I'm looking for someone to hire for this job in the southern California high desert region