Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

This is a question is about a property in California

Customer Question
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/11/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 11 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi Frank. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed California attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. What is your question?
Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Is our conversation visible now or going to be visible publicly to other visitors to the just answer website?
Real Estate Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 11 months ago

Yes, people can view my previously answered questions and the questions are indexed by Google, so people can view them through a search.

If you would like to have the conversation be private, you may be able to do that through customer support. I don't know if it is possible, as I am a user, just like you.

Is our conversation visible now or going to be visible publicly to other visitors to the just answer website? I would prefer this to be private. I'm looking for someone to hire for this job in the southern California high desert region
Real Estate Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 11 months ago