Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How can I contest and get reimbursed for towing charge..my…

Customer Question
How can I contest...

How can I contest and get reimbursed for towing charge..my second vehicle(my sons) van parked where ample spaces available with dead battery. I put big sign on windshield was to be repaired Thur 9/7/17. The condo president who is very mean spirited had it towed Wed 9/6/17.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Willow Ridge Condo Jacksonville Fl

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I have a receipt of towing charge of $187. I also sent email to Association Board two days ago. No response yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I also talked to managing company of the condo, no help.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. What does the rules and regulations say about this? By that, I mean do they need to provide notice first? Is there a time in which a car can only remain?

I will need to research and get back to you. May take a while. Thanks.

No problem. Please let me know