Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

The real estates that i was renting from. they sent a guy 2…

Customer Question
The real estates that...

The real estates that i was renting from. they sent a guy 2 days ago out here to bring me a paper pay or quit, ok i was never late on my rent. i was mailing my rent , if it was a holiday they would still send a guy out with a pay or quit. 2 days ago they sent a guy out again with the paper.my son was standing outside and the guy said would you give this to your mom,my son said no,your real estate would"nt givemy mom a few more days to find a place. so the guy said tell your mom to pay her rent on time and tell her to stop selling drugs which either one of those statement was not true.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Antioch ca.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Only the papers they bring pay or quite

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please clarify what your question is? Has the rent been paid in full?