Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I was staying at mmy girlfriends apartment and was told that…

Customer Question
I was staying...

I was staying at mmy girlfriends apartment and was told that because we had an arguement and a neighbor complained i was declaired a nuisance and could no longer be on the grounds or they would call the police. what if anything can i do to continue to see her? and would marrying her help?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Hilltop richmond, ca.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I first thought there were allegations charged against me so i went to get a copy of them and i was verbaly told what i stated to you already. i did not ask for written declarement of being a nuisance and was told i could not be there. i dont know if they filed or not

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Who is telling you this?

.

Have you received anything in writing banning you from the property?

.

Are you actually living with girlfriend and if so, how long have you been there?

.

.

thanks