Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I was staying at mmy girlfriends apartment and was told that

Customer Question

I was staying at mmy girlfriends apartment and was told that because we had an arguement and a neighbor complained i was declaired a nuisance and could no longer be on the grounds or they would call the police. what if anything can i do to continue to see her? and would marrying her help?
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: hilltop richmond, ca.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: i first thought there were allegations charged against me so i went to get a copy of them and i was verbaly told what i stated to you already. i did not ask for written declarement of being a nuisance and was told i could not be there. i dont know if they filed or not
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Who is telling you this?

.

Have you received anything in writing banning you from the property?

.

Are you actually living with girlfriend and if so, how long have you been there?

.

.

thanks