Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have questions regarding a death of a parent. Can the

Customer Question

Please, I have questions regarding a death of a parent. Can the house be relished by the adult children ?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Pa.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no pending on this conversation
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The house was recently remortgaged and the owner is 79 Y/O. The house has a balance of 58,400 for 30 years Payment of 590. and some cents
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  ScottyMacESQ replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Do you mean "relisted" (for sale)?

Are you there?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
disconnected unable to find this site. No the paper work has not been initiated owner is alive. I mean by default. I live in Pgh, PA. Looking for information on this issue if needed. Thank you.

Okay. I'm trying to understand what your actual question is. You asked "Can the house be relished by the adult children?". I don't think you meant to say "relished" (because as a verb that means to "enjoy greatly"). Do you mean released (so that the adult children don't have any liability on it)?