Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Second opinion] Where does a Victim of Predatory Lending go

Customer Question

Second opinion] Where does a Victim of Predatory Lending go for help?JA: Where is the property located?Customer: Dead Deal Real Property! I was the buyer's. The property is 1148 Mill Mar Road, Lancaster, PA 17601JA: Has any paperwork been filed?Customer: Nobody want to help me. Conflict of interest with everyone is Lancaster Pennsylvania. MOONLIGHTENINGJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: Yes...
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

.

Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 month ago.

You received the correct answer and gave the attorney a negative rating. What additional information do you need?