Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Second opinion] Where does a Victim of Predatory Lending go…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Where does...

Second opinion] Where does a Victim of Predatory Lending go for help?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Dead Deal Real Property! I was the buyer's. The property is 1148 Mill Mar Road, Lancaster, PA 17601

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Nobody want to help me. Conflict of interest with everyone is Lancaster Pennsylvania. MOONLIGHTENING

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes...

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/7/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

.

Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

You received the correct answer and gave the attorney a negative rating. What additional information do you need?