Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

HOA QUESTION. FLORIDA, LAKE COUNTY. PLAINTIFF FILE A MOTION…

Customer Question
HOA QUESTION Lawyer's Assistant:...

HOA QUESTION

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

FLORIDA, LAKE COUNTY

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

YES. PLAINTIFF FILE A MOTION FOR SUMMARY FINAL JUDGMENT AND AN HEARING DATE IS SET FOR 02-OCTOBER 2017.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I OWE THE HOA FUNDS AND I AM TRYING FOR YEARS TO HAVE THEM REDUCED THEIR FEES. i WANT THEM TO STOP THE FORECLOSURE AND PUT ME ON A MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR 5 YEARS AND i CAN STILL CONTINUE PAY MY MONTHLY REGULAR PAYMENT.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/7/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?