Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

HOA QUESTION, FLORIDA, LAKE COUNTY, YES. PLAINTIFF FILE A

Customer Question

HOA QUESTION
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?
Customer: FLORIDA, LAKE COUNTY
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: YES. PLAINTIFF FILE A MOTION FOR SUMMARY FINAL JUDGMENT AND AN HEARING DATE IS SET FOR 02-OCTOBER 2017.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I OWE THE HOA FUNDS AND I AM TRYING FOR YEARS TO HAVE THEM REDUCED THEIR FEES. i WANT THEM TO STOP THE FORECLOSURE AND PUT ME ON A MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR 5 YEARS AND i CAN STILL CONTINUE PAY MY MONTHLY REGULAR PAYMENT.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?