Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Can a buyer renege on purchase of a home before closing,

Customer Question

can a buyer renege on purchase of a home before closing
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida in Del Ray Beach
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I don't know. A Purchase agreement was entered into with a cloaing date of 9/15. Buyer has been aware of purchasetrs ndesire not to go thruy
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just whether it is possible to get out of purchase. Due to buyers health, cannot not move to Florida, against doctors advice
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Was this a condition to the contract or mentioned by the buyer, at any time?