Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Due to a scamming scheme that took all my money, I was

Customer Question
evicted on April 31 from...
Due to a scamming scheme that took all my money, I was evicted on April 31 from my apartment. I've been homeless,living in dumps but finally have an apartment. None of the housing aid agencies have the ability to help me at this time. I have no furniture, clothing, kitchen supplies or anything. The landlord is holding my goods and I can't pay him what he wants. I have no family or help. I don't know what to do. I am not even able to pay for my medications because I lost my health insurance. I'm 67 and frightened.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/7/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need. I am also happy to continue online.

What is your specific legal question?