Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Can somebody help me find a place to rent?

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/7/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Franklin-Esq, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Franklin-Esq
Franklin-Esq, Lawyer

Good morning. I'd be happy to assist you in locating a place to rent. I currently counsel property managers and investors related to residential management. I also own and operate a property management company here in California and am very familiar with the process of connecting prospective renters with available houses or apartments listed by property owners for sale. Can you provide some additional info such as where you are located? What type of housing are you looking for? Budget? Timing? Household Size? Lease term preferred? Rent maximum?

Tina, Lawyer