Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We are a church Incorporated LLC 5013C ~ have EIN number. We…

Customer Question
We are a church...

We are a church Incorporated LLC 5013C ~ have EIN number. We are pursuing a building (Lease) in Exton PA. The question truly is upon signing the lease and by chance the Church decides to split no longer exist or goes bankrupt and the lease has not been satisfied. Who then will be liable or who would the law go after to get form of payment? We are board of 5 people with families and do not want to take the risk of this happening when our names are ***** ***** lease...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No we are doing premlinary work or due diligence before hand and are looking for a lawyer to help us through

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/7/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: ScottyMacESQ, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
ScottyMacESQ
ScottyMacESQ, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

One moment please...

To be clear, would anyone be signing as "guarantor" of this lease?

did you see my follow-up question to your issue?

Are you there?

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question? Please let me know, because if not, I can request to have it closed.