Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Few hours of work - HOA ByLaws-Covenant writing job for

Customer Question

Few hours of work - HOA ByLaws-Covenant writing job for $300.00There are many ready-made template available online for free. You can use any one of those or I can send you one. I already have written a very basic one by myself but discovered I am not good in legal verbiage.We are not a business therefore, we can't afford expensive solutions. Four of our friends got together and bought a land. We hired a civil engineer who surveyed, designed, plat, did his engineering calculation etc. Ready to submit to the City of Parker, Texas to obtain the permit.Now I am looking for a civil engineer consultant who can write HOA ByLaws-Covenant document for our 4 lots based small subdivision to get the subdivision permit from the city of Parker, TX. This document will include retention/detention pond maintenance agreement with the city. Revisions or changes will be necessary if the city doesn't accept the ByLaws in the 1st attempt. Cost of all revisions is included in the $300.00. This Bylaws-Covenant document need to be completed for submission to the city within a week. Frequent communication, question-answer, coordination with the civil engineer and the client is necessary. Client will provide the civil engineer's contact information and the drawing of the subdivision to the client. Although, the civil engineer is the one who will submit HOA ByLaws-Covenant, CAD drawing, design, platting, engineering numbers to the city but consultant should make himself available to answer any question city might have on his ByLaws-Covenant. City expected to respond within 30 to 45 days of submission. Goal is to get the permit from the city for this subdivision.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 month ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Are you looking for sample bylaws?