Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Am 89 year old mother's power of attorney she owns house at

Customer Question

Am 89 year old mother's power of attorney she owns house at***** My brother has lived there for years without paying anything. I pay mortgage water insurance taxis. I asked him several years ago to pay 600 dollars and he could stay he ignored me. I sent him a cease or desist order in April to pay 600 dollars starting in July he ignored it.his grown daughter has tried to help he refuses. My mother's will leaves him nothing and I am selling house . Would like attorney to handle this DO not feel good about it but am not paying his way . Selling house retiring taking my mother in full time and moving out of area would like to leave with this resolved. ***** *****(###) ###-####email***@******.***
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Roseville California
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Other than cease and desist order no. Nothing in court.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My mother owner has dementia had will made and named me power of attorney. My son as second if anything happens to me. I split all assets with my sister when she passes. She wanted me to evict him several years ago.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Are you asking how you can evict him from the house so you can then sell it?

.

.

thanks