Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We are getting a fine on rental property that we have and…

Customer Question
Hi we are getting a...
Hi we are getting a fine on rental property that we have and the HOA is not giving any info on why or any details of the problem also thius is a new HOA company the 4 one in 5 yrs.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
You may reject fees that are arbitrary and not applied pursuant to bylaws and a violation of disclosed rules and fees. If needed, martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"

awaiting your reply, thank you.

Tina, Lawyer