Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of real estate practice experience.
17897874

What papers do i need for the homestead sign up in Delray

Customer Question

what papers do i need for the homestead sign up in Delray beach, florida?
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: what's the address near delray beach, fl, 33484?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need. I am also happy to continue online.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Click on FLORIDA HOMESTEAD DECLARATION for the form and instructions to fill it out and file it.

Please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!