Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I purchased ametal carport over the phone for 900+ but when

Customer Question

I purchased ametal carport over the phone for 900+ but when I was called and said I had to come in and sign the credit card I noticed it was much higher The seller was to collect only 10% but he charged me $1587.00 I told him I didn't want it at that price. He also told me that he could have it put up in two weeks at 3 most. He said I couldn't get my money back and that I would lose everything I said ok, but I will be gone in 4 weeks for surgery in Texas then i was told I had to get a permit by Beth. the only place to get this was 4 hours away and wouldn't let me fax things Then the permit place in Las Cruces says the company has to get the permit I tell Beth this She said she was new The man John calls and balls me out said he had done this for years. Again I asked to cancell and get money back He said wouldn't argue with me and that no way n .... would I get my money back After 3 weeks no carport I called credit card they put a dispute on it He calls and I have this recording saying he had talked to the dispute and I not only lost my money but carport and my credit In called CC they said he liedHow do I get rid of this man (at time I think he is drunk) and get my mony back my credit card is fighting for me
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

.

Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 month ago.

Yikes. You have already dealt with this through your credit card company. Where was the carport advertised for sale? Did you purchase this from a business or private seller?

Do you still need assistance?