Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

What is the liability to a homeowners association for

What is the liability...

What is the liability to a homeowners association for property that was dedicated to them?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

We are registered with the state and have non profit status

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is waterfront property

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Do they own or hold the property or only dedicated to them?
We do not own. It was only dedicated to an area where homes were built
No liability unless hoa was directly negligent. Does not appear any claim here. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable". Kindly rate me five stars.
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Infolawyer, Lawyer