Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We siged a Homme purchase agreement in Mribella Village a 55…

Customer Question
we siged a Homme purchase...
we siged a Homme purchase agreement in Mribella Village a 55 and over community. we put 78,000 donw and later had second thoughts and terminated the agreement, The Mirrabella is mad and doesn twant us to terminate. Does Florida law help buyers who find themselves in a bad agreement? We terminated the agreement in 2 days.Bradenton Florida
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/6/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Yes you can terminate here.

Most Florida Real Estate Contracts for Resale properties allow Buyers to cancel a Contract within 3 days after it has been signed by the Buyer and Seller and cancellation within this time period is typically without penalty/without loss of Deposit (this period of time is known as a 3-day Right of Recission), however, ...Apr 15, 2011

How to cancel a Property Purchase - South Florida Real Estate Blog

If you gave written notice within two days your contract should allow for cancellation and a full refund of your money.

I appreciate the chance to help you today and wish you the best.

Thanks again and thanks for rating 5 stars at top of page.

If they will not refund here you can sue, lawyer referral for that..

Lawyer Referral Service

Request A Referral Online 24/7

Phone(###) ###-####br />Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.