Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Are you an attorney? pottawatomie county, the deal is we are…

Customer Question
Are you an attorney? ...

Are you an attorney?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Pottawatomie county

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

The deal is we are buying the property , it was quit claimed to us it was ging to be foreclosed on so we went and caught up 9 months of payments taxes late charges so we would have longer than 3 weeks to get our loan was we got it out of foreclosure guy said he is not selling it anymore

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/6/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 5 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Have you recorded the Quitclaim Deed?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tina, Lawyer