Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My son asked if my brother could move back on my property…

Customer Question
My son asked if...

My son asked if my brother could move back on my property and I said I don't believe its a good idea. Is my son's contact binding with my brother for my property that they both live on

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Maryland Cecil County Earleville Md

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

What has been reported to whom

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want my brother removed from my property. He let him come back on the prop[eprty cause he had cancer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/6/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. What agreement do they have? Just to let an allow him to move there?