Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I am curious about evicting a tenant (on HUD housing

Customer Question
program) legally in Washington state. JA...
I am curious about evicting a tenant (on HUD housing program) legally in Washington state.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Washington
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She's extremely difficult, threatening, hostile, uncooperative and violent- Have found out recently that she has guns on property- along with flying her confederate flag on property as well); when she told me that I was lucky she didn't get her gun and blow me away (after I showed up unexpectedly,
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/3/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
You can evict for such violations. You are well served using an eviction lawyer which would help expedite. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Although I appreciate your prompt response and advice about documenting I was looking for a more than that and that I should get an eviction lawyer. You haven't told me anything I didn't already know.
Evicting such a tenant is difficult especially if rent is being paid but if you document serious violations which go incited supported by witnesses a court will be more inclined to do so. Notice of violation followed by petition for eviction would happen procedurally. if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.
Tina, Lawyer