Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

We sold a camp in the Mountain. It had a mobile home with

buildings attached to it. It...
We sold a camp in the Mountain. It had a mobile home with buildings attached to it. It is no longer able to be removed. So does it still need a title. We have one but it was never transferred from the first owner. We had a bill of sell from them and wrote one out to the new owner. he is now saying that we sold the camp that we didn't own. is this right.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Pa
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no what kind do you mean
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The person that brought it is saying he is going to suit us for the amount he paid and for the material he took up to the camp
9/1/2017
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

It does need title. Bill of sale is helpful and should suffice but a buyer may want and insist on title as well.

even it i is no longer a mobile home

what is it now?

it is off the wheels and on blocks and attach to a building.

Understood, in such a situation there would be no title to transfer as it has changed form. Bill of sale would suffice.

Thank you
Very welcome.
Happy holiday weekend.
Kindly rate me five stars.
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Infolawyer, Lawyer