Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

Bulgarian citizen interested in buying an apartment in

Hi Pearl,
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: I am Marinela, Bulgarian citizen interested in buying an apartment in Teneriffe and was advised to employ the services of a real estate attorney. I have not found one in particular
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: do real estate attorneys also assit in obtaining NIE nothing has been done
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am just making a research at this point in time whether or not I should mploy a lawyer. can you give me an idea in what way a lawyer will assist me that a real estate agency cannot
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The attorney would make sure that before you put in any offer, the deeds to the property are clear. The attorney will also make sure that the contracts you enter into have proper clauses to allow you to protect yourself in the event you may need to get out of the agreement for some unforeseen circumstance and would protect your legal rights. The real estate agent is only concerned with selling you a property, they are not concerned with any apartment rules or covenants and they are not familiar with the various agreements or deed restrictions that may exist on the apartment and that is where the attorney there would be helpful to you to make sure all of your rights are protected.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.