Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Could you tell me what this means "Home is being sold with a…

Customer Question
hi, Could you tell me what...
hi,
Could you tell me what this means
"Home is being sold with a quit claim deed. Title will not be clear and will have a grade F"
in the description of the property I am looking at it says the issue will need to be resolved after closing.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/10/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for posting your legal question . A quit claim deed sells whatever tittle the owner had at the time of sale. You need to contact the county registrar's office to get details of the quality of the title encumbrances thereon.

http://search.gsccca.org/RealEstate/

Details of title should be checked with the County clerk's office.

We are here to help.

In return remember to rate positively.

This gives me a credit for my time today.

By rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer,

I would like to follow up with you on your recent question.

Do you need any more information or clarification ?

Just a reminder that we experts count on positive ratings to get a credit for our reponses.

I'm not an employee of justanswer.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

So I hope you RATE FIVE STARS today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill