Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have a question about a property dispute. There was no

Customer Question

I have a question about a property dispute.
JA: Have you talked to a real estate attorney about this?
Customer: There was no real estate involved . It was a agreement between me and the owner . I did go through the bank to buy the house though .
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: McMinnville Tennessee
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The property was deeded out in two separate deeds . I didn't find out until two years later that she still own one of the deeds . Now she is wanting money for the land . It's not the deed my house is on though .
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Do you have a written contract for the sale? What does it say about the land that you're buying - does it state the size of the lot or anything like that to show specifically what you were buying? Did you do a title search before completing the sale?