Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Do u do texas leases questions for lease Texas Apartment…

Customer Question
Do u do texas...

Do u do texas leases questions for lease Texas Apartment Lease on late rent and harrashment and selective enforcement

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No the notice to vacate was delivered to me on Friday. This is a first onlybecause they are retaliating against me for work order requests the lease has late fees on it but i emailed and asked will my renet be accepted and no reply

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Are they trained in TAA lease for apartments? And they called the police on me too a few days before and said i emailed them 8-9 times a day for landscaping issues when that is simply nto true

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/6/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

so the notice to vacate is for non payment?

sir i told them to cancel this, i was miled, all i want is my refund. As soon as I paid they started hitting me up on pay more for immediate answere. The chat said there was a laywer ready to rake my question, well i ddi nto get to ask a question, if they consider what that chat ladt asked that was nto a question? i need answers not to be bait and switched, so sir with all due respect i have nto gotten to ask a queasion and neither have you replied with an answer. but a queston. please refund me money. I wrote them right away and told them this. i even asked her if i was going to speak wtith someone who was in texas familar with TAA lease