Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My ex Girlfriend is refusing to allow me to retrieve my

Customer Question

My ex Girlfriend is refusing to allow me to retrieve my 12x24 shed from her property. She has also communicated to me that 'someone' turned her into the county for an in approved shed on the property and she is now applying for the proper permits in her name. I have not abandoned this shed. What rights do I have
JA: Was the property purchased during the marriage? Were any marital funds used for the mortgage or property improvements?
Customer: We were not married
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Lee County
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I would have retrieved the shed by now, However, she will not allow me on the property. She is also keeping personal item of mine for her own gain.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Do you know why she is doing this and refusing to allow you to retrieve it?