Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Seller refuses to honor amendments on offer to purchase

Customer Question
Seller refuses to honor...

Seller refuses to honor amendments on offer to purchase after closing

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been drafted or filed?

Yes we have a. Wisconsin signed form by seller and buyer presented by both realators

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes on the amendment basement mold was to be mitigated and integrity of foundation

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/6/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Richard, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Richard, Lawyer

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Can you provide me a bit more information? What specific remedy are you seeking? Could you attach a copy of this amendment? Thanks.