Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I live in apartment management group is demanding access to…

Customer Question
I live in apartment...

I live in apartment management group is demanding access to my unit to rip out my ceiling over bath tub d to leek up stairs apartment I have refused in past because it was not necessary now they are insisting and forcing me to stand aside

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

8530 west sahara village of Santa Domingo 89117 apt 132 bldg. 9

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

The office Mgr has told me today 09052017 that I will receive a notice Monday am demand for entry

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The maintenance here has been working on leek for over 4 mo. Now

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/6/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.Are you asking if you need to allow it?
Awaiting your reply.