Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I had a screen room put on my house has leaked ever since I…

Customer Question
I had a screen...

I had a screen room put on my house has leaked ever since I now hired a roof company to fix the leak he told me it was a crappy job the company who installed it says it is my fault refuse to take care of it for me they said they will pay me the 200.00 I need for the roofer how can I get him to pay me?

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have notified him many times he came here to fix but never was correct my roofer says he can see what he tried to do and it was terrible

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/4/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

I can suggest options to prepare and pursue a complaint or negotiate for relief. would you like that?