Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I need to know how to change a building for a two unit condo

Customer Question

I need to know how to change a building for a two unit condo to a private home building
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Washington state
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: It has been classified as a 2 unit condo since it was built over 20 yrs ago. The people who wished to buy my condo unit are through FHA loan
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so I just want to know if its possible
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I meant to type building code change from condo to each being a private home
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon. We can begin our discussion on this. Q and A thread in switch to a phone call later if you wish. I have preliminary questions to ask, among which are: are the two units now owned by two different people? Are there mortgages on the units?

It is possible if the owners of both units cooperate and hire a competent real estate lawyer.