Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I need to know how to change a building for a two unit condo…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to change a building for a two unit condo to a private home building

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington state

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

It has been classified as a 2 unit condo since it was built over 20 yrs ago. The people who wished to buy my condo unit are through FHA loan

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so I just want to know if its possible

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I meant to type building code change from condo to each being a private home
8/4/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Irwin Law, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer

Good afternoon. We can begin our discussion on this. Q and A thread in switch to a phone call later if you wish. I have preliminary questions to ask, among which are: are the two units now owned by two different people? Are there mortgages on the units?

It is possible if the owners of both units cooperate and hire a competent real estate lawyer.